Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day Double

Well September is here and that means two things...my birthday and the Labor Day Double MARRS race at Summit Point!

By popular demand the weekend is a two sanction event meaning you can get your annual 2-race requirement fulfilled in the one weekend. This brings out A LOT of people (affectionatley know as 'license keepers') to the track which is both good and bad. Good because the number of entries have been slipping this year and bad because some of these folks have not turned a wheel in anger since this time last year! It's usually quite exciting.

As I've already got my required races under my belt I've registered for the second of two events on Sunday/Monday.

With a freshened suspension (new struts and bushings) I'm hoping for some good consistent lap times. I'm a little suspect of the alignment and camber settings but as long as it's close and tracks straight we'll be OK. The plan is to take it easy during qualifying and then put it to them in the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment